Contact your Student Affairs office for processing procedures for ERAS applications.
- Submit the following items through ERAS:
- Completed ERAS application
- Personal statement
- Medical School Transcript
- Three Standardized Letter of Recommendation Forms EXCEPTIONS: Your Chair, Research PhD, or non-surgeons are NOT required to use the CORD SLOR form and are welcome to submit their LOR in ERAS.
- USMLE Transcript
- Medical School Dean's Letter
- CLICK HERE to download the Standardized Letter of Recommendation Form*. The Standardized Letter of Recommendation Form must be uploaded in ERAS by your letter writer. NOTE: File upload size is limited to 500 KB in ERAS
- To assure complete and timely review of your application, we must receive all materials by Tuesday, October 31, 2017. After the screening process has been completed, all applicants will be notified immediately by e-mail of their interview status.
Our interview dates are Saturdays, January 13 and January 20, 2018 and our interview date for our UW candidates is Monday, December 4, 2017.
Thank you for applying to our program. If you have any questions, please contact me at 206.744.4930 or email@example.com.
*Please note: This year, we are accepting ONLY the Standardized Letter of Recommendation Form.
Angela Weiss, Program Manager
Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program
University of Washington