The UW Sports Medicine Center at Husky Stadium opened today!
The goal of the orthopedic team at UW Medicine Sports Medicine Center is to help our patients return to activity quickly and to maximize their potential.
Orthopedic services offered at the Center include:
- Evaluation, prevention and treatment of sports or exercise-related injuries
- Surgical and specialty care of the shoulder; elbow; hip; back; knee; ankle and foot; hands and wrist; and back-related problems
- Arthroscopic and minimally-invasive surgery
- Ultrasound diagnostics and platelet-rich-plasma (PRP) treatments
- Advanced exercise training programs; performance and sports health analytics; and physical therapy/rehabilitation for returning to activity
- Brace-fitting; custom orthotics; splinting; casting and bike-fitting; nutritional support; and sports psychology